Scott Vine email@example.com
Wed, Apr 15, 4:39 PM
Dear F&M students,
We hope you’re doing well in these challenging times – please know that we are thinking of you and are here to help in any way possible!
This is a quick reminder of the College Library‘s virtual services and significant online collections, all of which remain available to you. Here are some helpful highlights for the last weeks of the semester:
– When you need something for a paper or project, use our Discover search tool, our Research Guides, or our A-Z list of scholarly resources, found at library.fandm.edu.
– If you have questions about anything, please use our virtual Ask! services (chat, email, online appointments). You can chat with us Monday-Friday, 10am-10pm, and Saturday-Sunday noon-8pm, and we respond to emails and appointment requests as soon as possible.
– If you need content we don’t have, try our Interlibrary Loan service. We and many other schools are still lending digital articles, chapters and ebooks.
– Anything you’ve checked out can be kept for now, with due dates and fines on all of our items, EZBorrow and ILL books being waived. If you’re in Lancaster and want to return items, the book drop at the S-F Library is open.
– Finally, some events and activities created by our employees online that could help in these trying times:
- Watch Party Wednesdays – we’re streaming films from our collections on Wednesdays at 7pm on Facebook Live –
- Help our Archives staff document your experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic –
- Watch for upcoming National Library Week activities, including your chance to make a digital READ poster, re-create book covers online, and more, soon –
- Find the College Library on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook –
We look forward to seeing you when this is over, and online in the meantime – take care!
Director of the College Library
firstname.lastname@example.org | 717 358 3840
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604-3003