PORT Announcements email@example.com
Tue, Nov 3, 5:00 PM (21 hours ago)
F&M COVID-19 Alert Level as of November 3, 2020
F&M COVID-19 Update as of November 3, 2020
|Full-Time Students Total
|Students In-Residence or Commuting
|As % of Students In-Residence or Commuting
|In Quarantine* On Campus(at risk and waiting for test result)
|In Isolation On Campus (positive test)
|In Quarantine* at Home
|In Isolation at Home (positive test)
|Cumulative Positive Tests Since Arrival (Entry/Surveillance testing plus clinical work)
|Current Active Cases of COVID-19(individuals who have tested positive for COVID-19 and are still in isolation)
*In Quarantine indicators include students who were identified as contacts in contact tracing or are symptomatic, but not confirmed positives.
Additional data, including entry testing, surveillance testing, wastewater testing, and FPS testing is available in F&M’s COVID-19 Dashboard.
F&M COVID-19 Update Notes
- There are currently no active cases of COVID-19 on campus.
Pandemic Operations Updates
- Per our Module 2 COVID-19 testing strategy, individuals in Group A were tested for the second time yesterday (Nov. 2) and today (Nov. 3). Modified universal testing will continue every Monday and Tuesday for the rest of the term. This week’s test results will be shared in the COVID-19 dashboard update on the College’s pandemic operations website this Friday. However, should PORT receive results that we, in partnership with our healthcare consultants, determine to present significant risk to the community, we will share the results and our response plan with the community as soon as they are available.
- Wastewater results for the week of October 26 were all negative, indicating no measurable evidence of the COVID-19 virus.
- The College will be offering exit testing at the end of the fall term. For more information, please review the email on exit testing sent last week (10/30).
- Campus residences will close for all residents at 12 p.m. (noon) on Sunday, Nov. 22. All students living in residence halls and college-owned properties will sign up for a departure time to move out between Nov. 19 and Nov. 22, and must depart campus housing by noon on Nov. 22. Students with leases in college-approved off-campus properties do not need to depart according to this schedule. More information on move-out will be shared via email by the end of this week.
- Thank you for your continued diligence in maintaining our COVID-19 modified universal testing schedule. Please continue to do your part for our community by showing up for your scheduled COVID-19 test.
- The number of COVID-19 cases in Pennsylvania and in Lancaster County are on the rise again, as they are elsewhere in the country. We need to make an extra effort to stay the course and keep our campus healthy from now until the end of classes on Nov. 22. We have less than three weeks to go!
- When sending a message intended only for students who are approved to come to campus (e.g. an invitation to an event on Hartman green), please use the Local Student Email List (firstname.lastname@example.org). This list is automatically updated to include all students who have approval to come to campus, and should be used by F&M organizations, departments, offices, or clubs to share notices and information about campus-only events.
- It is election day in the U.S. Please continue to be mindful of health and safety practices as you go to the polls and make your vote count. Take care of yourselves, and take advantage of F&M resources like counseling, Election Chat drop-in hours hosted by the DEI Team, and tomorrow’s Post-Election Recovery Space on Hartman Green.
- Updated information is always available for your convenience on the College’s pandemic operations information website.