By Rohail Spear || Managing Editor
The following is the recipe for the best crepe I have ever eaten.
- Crepe batter (any online recipe will do)
- Mozzarella cheese
- Feta cheese
- Cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered)
- Make the crepe batter (any online recipe will do)
- After flipping the crepe in the pan, melt the mozzarella cheese on the crepe
- Remove the crepe from the pan and assemble the rest of the ingredients
- Add a squeeze of lemon
I don’t know what it is about these ingredients, but when you put them together, fireworks will explode in your mouth.
Junior Rohail Spear is the Managing Editor. His email is email@example.com.