By Rohail Spear | Managing Editor
You may be wondering about this title. Surely, I can’t be advocating for bullying people. Well, I am. So..
It is true that most people do not need to be bullied. However, there are a select few who do need to be bullied – who will actually benefit from being degraded in the long run. In reality, you are doing these people a favor. Who are “these people?” They include but are not limited to:
- Someone who wears Gucci. Bully them for this.
- Someone who wears sunglasses indoors.
- Someone who fake tans.
- Someone who wears shorts in winter.
- Someone who has a beach/lake house.
- Someone who collects empty bottles of alcohol.
- Someone who has that app where they keep track of who unfollows them on Instagram.
- Someone who lives in Roschel.
- Someone who visits Cape Cod in the summer.
- Someone who is addicted to coffee.
- People who hold hands in public.
- Someone who is a genuine fan of Nash Grier and his child.
- Someone who wears skinny jeans. Cheugy!
- Someone who is loud around their crush.
If someone is doing any of the above, make fun of them for it. Trust me: society will be improved by doing so.
Sophomore Rohail Spear is the Managing Editor. His email address is email@example.com.
Photo courtesy of youtube.com